Due to the pandemic we have restructured our business to make all of our escape rooms as safe as possible for our staff and customers. This is in compliance with the government’s Covid Secure Guidelines.
- We will only currently accept bookings from members of up to two households or bubble. Please arrive approximately 5 minutes before your time slot. If you arrive any earlier you may not be permitted to enter the premises.
- All players will be required to fill out a basic form with their details which will be kept on file for 21 days. This is a legal requirement for Track and Trace.
- We have cut our game slots by 50% to allow plenty of time between bookings.
- Between bookings we will thoroughly clean down surfaces in our games rooms and waiting areas including handles, puzzles, props and frequently touched areas.
- Also between bookings we will ventilate our games rooms by opening internal and external doors and using strategically positioned fans to help circulate fresh air.
- We will provide hand sanitiser stations and it will be compulsory to use them immediately upon entering the premises and again before leaving.
- Our staff will be re-trained to adhere strictly to social distancing guidelines and we ask that our customers do the same.
- The wearing of masks will be optional.
- We respectfully ask that you do not attend if you have even the slightest symptoms of Covid-19 and that you isolate accordingly.
- We will temporarily adopt a new refund policy whereby we will offer a full refund if you are unable to attend your booking due to Covid-19, or if we are unable to run your game for similar reasons.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. At Housetrap Escape Rooms your safety is as as important as ours.